To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AL 35808
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Test Coordinator - ERC
Engineering Research • Huntsville, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Huntsville/Redstone Arsenal, AL
ERC is a servant-leader oriented company with approximately 1,800 employees and multiple contracts across the US. We believe that our culture has a direct influence on the job satisfaction of our employees and is reflected in the outstanding quality of service received by our customers.
In your role as a Test Coordinator, you will serve as the direct contact between the government and outside customers as an integral part of the test team. Establishes, enters, maintains, and updates data in multiple software packages to ensure customers have complete and accurate project information at all times. Coordinates administrative, financial and logistical aspects of project management to track the cost and schedule of tests. Ensures labor, flights, material and travel charges are correct and communicated to the government and customer regarding funding depletion. Monitors and reports on performance against plans to ensure cost objectives are not exceeded. Reports, analyzes and interprets financial data derived from multiple sources.
What you’ll do all day:
- Monitor project funding, allocations, and expenses
- Draft cost proposals and DD1144
- Monitor test schedules and milestones
- Work with multiple test directorates and divisions
- Attend customer meetings
- Use customer provided business tools…ADSS, PMM, CET, VDLS, PRO3, and SharePoint
- Ensure Safety Documents (NEPA, HRPP, OPSEC, TRR, TSRA) and Test Plans/Reports are completed and filed in appropriate project files
- Responsible for project setup, monitoring, maintenance, and termination
You will love this job if you:
• Are a self-starter and require little oversight to complete given tasks
• Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
• Love working with diverse groups of individuals, including engineers and technicians
• Are good at communicating with people
• Have a positive attitude
• Enjoy multitasking
Minimum requirements for this position:
• Requires Bachelor’s degree (Project Management, Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration) and two to four years of related experience (technical program planning and implementation, contract interpretation, budget development, and/or government project administration)
• Must be extremely proficient in all Microsoft Office software including Project
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Government security clearance
• Must be a US Citizen
Desired skills and experience for this position:
• Exposure to aviation or missile testing environment highly desirable
What we offer:
• Competitive salaries.
• Continuing education assistance.
• Professional development allotment.
• Multiple healthcare benefit packages.
• 401K with employer matching.
• Paid time off (PTO) along with federally recognized holiday schedule.