Business Title: Manager, Federal SAP Functional Requisition Number: 107217 - 21 Function: Advisory Area of Interest: State: DC City: Washington Description: The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory. KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Federal Advisory practice. Responsibilities: * Manage Federal SAP staff on assigned engagements, review work products and deliverables, provide performance management, manage engagements according to KPMG standards for excellence.
* Share knowledge and experience with the software development lifecycle methodology, application developments and systems integration such as SAP S/4HANA and ECC 6.0 products including core ERP and/or SAP SAC.
* Guide resources in defining SAP best practices for the requirements gathering, application configuration and testing reports/interfaces/conversions/extensions/forms/workflow development as well as testing for SAP transformations.
* Lead stakeholder analysis, communications development, guide clients on delivery models and support business development activities
Qualifications: * A minimum of five years of experience in Federal or Defense professional consulting services in a role supporting functional and technical solutions to an SAP ERP environment (ECC 6.0 & S/4 HANA)
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university preferred
* Preferred Technical Certifications: Relevant SAP ECC and SAP S/4 Certifications
* Preferred Functional Certifications: CGFM, CDFM, PMP, CSM, IC-Agile, SAFe Agilist
* Deep understanding of S/4 HANA system concepts and hands-on experience with ECC 6.0 module functionality for Finance and Accounting: Financial Accounting (FI), Funds Management (FM), Materials Management (MM), Inventory Management (IM), and Sales & Distribution (SD)
* Ability to articulate how data flows between models using transaction codes or table data
* Understanding of key business processes to include order creation, order fulfillment, procurement of services and supplies, inventory, assets, human resources, and the subsequent financial statement impact of the processes therein.
* Strong understanding of the Systems Engineer and IT Project Management methodologies for the System/Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) to include Waterfall, Agile, Scrum as well as industry leading methodologies such as CMMI.
* Ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time, which requires U.S. citizenship
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. If required, the salary range(s) are displayed via the URL below. The range is specifically for those potential hires who will work in the location(s) listed. Any offered salary is determined based on relevant factors such as applicant's skills, performance, job responsibilities, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications and market considerations. In addition, the firm is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle. Our Total Rewards package includes a variety of medical and dental plans, vision coverage, disability and life insurance, 401(k) plans, and a robust suite of personal well-being benefits to support your emotion and mental health. KPMG provides personal days off per fiscal year depending on job classification, standard work hours and years of service. Additionally, each year the firm publishes a calendar of holidays to be observed during the year. Available benefits are based on eligibility. Follow this link to obtain salary ranges by city
/>KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please. KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
GL: 4 GF: 15306
- Agile Methodology
- Asset Management
- Business Development
- Business Processes
- Certified Defense Financial Manager
- Certified Government Financial Manager