Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:URL blocked - click to apply.
As a Data Analyst, (Franklin, TN) you are a creative problem solver who is highly analytical, detail oriented and obsessed with data. You love to dig into data, identifying the trends in data whether structured or unstructured and have experience extracting data using SQL, Python and R. You will join the North America (NAM) Data Services team as Data analyst and will work closely with Data engineers, architects and business analysts to maintain and deliver data in North America Data warehouse platforms.
This job might be for you if:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT Management, technology or equivalent experience in data management, integration or data warehousing.
• 5+ years of experience in data mining and demonstrated experience in handling large datasets
• Strong knowledge of cloud and on-premise databases including: AWS services like EC2, Redshift, Redshift spectrum, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL,
• Detail and process oriented with great organizational, collaboration and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated experience with Cloud Services for data handling and database technologies (Lambda, DMS, Kafka, Spark, Redshift, Hadoop, Airflow, etc.).
• Demonstrated experience with modern programming languages such as Python, Scala or Java
• Experience designing and building systems to process large volumes of heterogeneous data, real time and batch, to deliver complex data solutions that make the most of the elastic capabilities of Cloud services to maximize performance while minimizing waste.
• Understanding of ERP (SAP, SAP S/4HANA, Oracle, Baan, MS Dynamics) and CRM (SalesForce.com) systems architecture and function.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver using Agile/Scrum project methodology.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to facilitate group discussions and provide formal presentations.
• Capable of taking personal accountability to adapt and lead others through organizational change.
• Make timely decisions and possess the willingness to take risks.
• Experience working in a matrix environment for a large global organization.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.