Why take a Senior Accountant role with this company?
- Work in the fastest growing division within the company
- Company had substantially grown over the last 5 years and is forecasted to continue growth
- Position offers highly desired work-life balance and team oriented environment
- Promote from within culture, position open due to internal promotion
- Great benefits package that includes tuition reimbursement, 401k w/match, etc.
What the Senior Accountant will do…
- Manage monthly close process, preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations
- Review and analyze the financial results to ensure accuracy and completeness of balance/amounts for reporting purposes
- Work closely with operations team in obtaining explanations of fluctuations including actual vs. budget, compared to forecast
- Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting
- Participate in budget and forecast process
What the company needs in a Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business is required
- 3-5 years of public accounting or corporate accounting experience
- Go-getter personality, ability to communicate effectively with other departments, stable job history
- Experience with Smart View reporting is a huge PLUS!
- Quarterly Reports
- Financial Management