Contractor Work Location: New York - NYJob Title: Executive Administrative AssistantDuration: 6 MonthsCOMMENTS :looking for Executive Level Admin Work with
• Regional President, North America• Other administrative professionals
• North America Leadership team
looking for best of the best candidates
proven track record
The role is actually a coordinator level . Previous Pharma not required, preferred. 4 year degree not required. but preferred. Associates degree or secretarial school background accepted
Job Description: The primary responsibilities for the individual in this role are to provide comprehensive administrative support and focused operational support for the assigned Regional President and overall regional operations. Responsibilities will vary to include traditional administrative tasks (such as managing calendars, scheduling travel and meetings, expense reports, etc.) to handling off-site meeting planning, management of SharePoint sites and onboarding logistics for new colleagues. In addition, this colleague will assist the Regional President with meeting preparation including the creation of talking points and slide materials and coordinating with key functions as well as select projects (This individual will be expected to partner closely with other administrative and operations professionals to provide full coverage to the team and seamless support.). This individual will coordinate across the North America leadership team to ensure effective communication and alignment on key regional priorities.
• This individual will interface with senior leaders on a regular basis and must have the ability to work at all levels in the organization. The role requires excellent communication skills, analytical capabilities and strong judgement for prioritizing commitments (meetings, projects, work). In addition, the ideal candidate must have a team based approach to work, but must also have the appropriate judgment and initiative to function autonomously.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Make travel arrangements, provide detailed itineraries and prepare and submit expense reports and perform Client reconciliation
• Coordinate requirements for international travel including passport updates, Visa requests and other requirements
• Proactive calendar management including scheduling team meetings and other events across multiple time zones, prepares needed materials in advance such as agendas, identifying and resolving calendar conflicts, etc.
• Provide full meeting support including reserving video conference rooms and ensuring proper set-up
• Attend team meetings, create agendas, schedule appointments, take and issue meeting minutes when appropriate or as requested
• Manage set-up and logistics for large or off-site meetings
• Provide administrative support for on-boarding of new employees, contractors and follow-up on technical issues
• Process incoming and outgoing mail, including ability to handle time sensitive and confidential matters
• Keep the office well supplied, including ordering equipment and other office necessities
• Maintain team SharePoint sites ensuring all documents are organized in a logical and easy to access manner
• Provide editing and typing of documents, filing, proofreading, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
• Act as site contact for visitors; visitors passes/cross-site access /VC-meeting reservations/catering request/office space and any ad-hoc requests
• Proactively and independently organize and expedite workflow and initiate follow-up when necessary to ensure schedules and deadlines are met, particularly when leader is offsite
• Manage purchase orders through Ariba system and tracking invoices as needed
• Interface and engage with key stakeholders and make connections in order to enhance business outcomes.
• Management of defined ad hoc special projects with strategic and analytical skills required. Will overtime be needed?:Yes* If Yes, how many hours of overtime (on average) per week?:where neededWhat is the minimum education experience required?:We would love to find a recent college grad, the role is actually a coordinator level and requires some independent thought when the candidate is ready. Previous Pharma not required, preferred. 4 year degree not required. but preferred. Associates degree or secretarial school background accepted
• 3-5 years of administrative experience with prior experience supporting and working in a team environment preferred
• Demonstrated ability to carry out administrative functions proficiently, with exceptional attention to detail and to complete quality work on a timely basis
• Resourceful with ability to anticipate needs, manage multiple priorities with tight timelines and take initiative
• Strong self-starter, independent and pro-active with proven ability to operate with minimal supervision and work well in team environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, the Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
• Familiar with and able to use CLIENT internal systems such as PT&E, Ariba, etc.
• Strong organizational skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to be a team player and remain calm under pressure
• Demonstrated ability to show good judgment and discretion
• Models OWNIT! cultural attributes, CLIENT Values and Core Competencies
• Demonstrated fluency and critical thinker; routinely brings multiple solutions and has thought through the pros and cons of available options
• Exceptional influencer; able to make things happen without the benefit of direct leadership authority
• Communicates well and with intent; listens for understanding, shares information appropriately and in a manner that ensures a high-degree of understanding and clarity
• Strong project, time management and organizational skills – applies only the necessary amount of process to ensure alignment, while keeping things simple and fast
• General knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare environment
• Demonstrated experience with strategic and operating plan processes
• Strong personal network and evidence of teamwork in a matrix environment
• Discretion and trustworthiness in dealing with confidential situations
• A role model for OWNIT! and Straight Talk who helps to build these capabilities in the organization
Attention To Detail