ABRAMSON HOMECARE is seeking driven HHA's and CNA's to join our growing Bala Cynwyd, PA office. Private duty nursing staff provides exceptional care for geriatric patients throughout the Main line, Delaware County, and North East Philadelphia.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping the adult and geriatric population. Exceptional customer service skills is REQUIRED. Abramson Homecare offers competitive pay rates, flexible hours, mileage reimbursement, Abramson Bucks bonus opportunities, fun office events, excellent training opportunities, career advancement, and much more.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but not limited to) personal hygiene, ambulation, eating, bathing, grooming etc.
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy patient/client environment.
- Additional responsibilities may include reinforcement of dressings, assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises, measuring and preparing special diets, taking vital signs, etc.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- Valid Pennsylvania HHA or C.N.A Certification required.
- One year Home Care experience is required.
- Annual Physical, flu shot, and 2 Step PPD required.
- Reliable transpiration is required ( Driver or Public Transit).
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age (40 and above), sex, gender or gender identity, or disability, veteran status, past and present uniformed service membership or application, obligation to serve in the uniformed service, genetic information, and/or known association with a disabled individual.
Moving Of Patients
Take Vital Sign