$60000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Robert Half is seeking an ambitious, experienced Staff Accountant for a permanent position within a prestigious company. As the Staff Accountant, you will prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliation. You will also be responsible for various aspects of internal reporting throughout the monthly close. You will put your skills towards the development and implementation of accounting policies. This role is very integrated as it plays a part in the production of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. Based in the Philadelphia area, this role is a career-building, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work.
- Assist with maintaining the general ledgers, recording cash receipts and financial transactions
- Manage vendor relationships, process bills and payments via check and when possible, ACH or wire.
- Deposit payments into various bank accounts via remote capture and/or in branch deposits.
- Reconcile bank accounts on daily as well as monthly basis.
- Support month end close, including but not limited to updating subledgers, reconciling asset and liability accounts, recording intercompany bills/invoices and calculating allocations, quarterly bank analysis fees
The ideal Staff Accountant candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, plus additional training/certification as appropriate.
Other requirements for the Staff Accountant position include and are not limited to:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize efficiently
Interested candidates should reach out to Emily Hawn at
and reference JO#03720-0012478065
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Bank Reconciliation
- Business Relationship Management
- Financial Management
- General Ledger