Renewable energy company / High growth / history of promotions / Positive culture, A+ Team
This Jobot Job is hosted by Kyle Kraus
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $85,000 - $120,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Early stage renewable energy / investment company that has tripled in size in the last 5 years with 4 offices in the US.
Why join us?
Exciting opportunity to be part of a growing investment firm. Small team with a big impact.
Competitive Compensation And Excellent Benefits
Rapidly growing Accounting/Finance team
- Learn and understand the business and nuances of a portfolio of operating assets.
- Prepare and review account reconciliations and prepare financial statements and other deliverables as part of month-end close.
- Collaborate with colleagues to research and improve accounting policies and procedures and ensure adequate internal controls are established and implemented.
- Lead department projects, including developing and maintaining timelines checklists for multiple projects to ensure issues are addressed, deliverables and appropriate journal entries are completed timely, etc.
- Assist with coordinating audits of parent and subsidiary entities and auditor information requests
- Manage and effectively delegate responsibility to a team of staff.
- Other team, departmental, or organizational duties as assigned.
- Public accounting experience and/or CPA preferred
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
- Balance Sheet
- General Ledger
- Fixed Asset
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles