Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Remote Scrum Master to join our team for 100% remote work from anywhere in the continental US, occasional site visit required 1-4 times per year responsibilities include, but are not limited to: * The Candidate should have knowledge of or experience preferred but not required:
* Leader on an Agile development team that has experience with automating application deployments
* Excellent oral and written communication skills to include preparing and delivering presentations and artifacts to customer management. Exhibiting
* Lean-Agile leadership and helping team members embrace Agile values, adopting and applying Agile Principles, and implementing Agile practices.
* Keeping the team focused on daily and iteration goals; and helps achievement with respect to quality, flow and velocity.
* Facilitating the team's retrospective and leading the team's improvement efforts.
* Facilitating team meetings, including, but not limited to, the daily stand-up, Iteration Planning, Team Demo, and Iteration Retrospective.
* Supporting the Product Management team with respect to priorities and scope.
* Actively addressing impediments such as getting support from other teams when required.
* Promoting Agile quality practices so the team can meet its goals.
* Providing communication to other Agile teams.
* Coordinating with other Agile teams, such as participation in the Scrum of Scrums meeting.
* Guiding the team in estimating the team's work. Basic Qualifications: * Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field and 4 years of related experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree. Preferred Qualifications: One (1) of the following Agile certifications: * Scrum Master or Product Owner Security Clearance Requirements: * Must be a US citizen with an active Top Secret clearance. Physical Requirements: * Must be able to remain in a stationary position more than 50% of the time. * Constantly operates a computer. * Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. #L1-SW1 The projected compensation range for this position is $88,800-$155,000. There are differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it's employees beyond just compensation. ManTech's benefits offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections. For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at
. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Scrum Master (REMOTE) with Security Clearance
as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.
- Agile Leadership
- Agile Methodology
- Customer Relationship Management
- Information Technology