We are seeking the BEST to serve the BEST! Join our team at
Brightwater and make a difference.
Myrtle Beach's premier Retirement Community is seeking a friendly and
energetic team member, to become a full-time Driver.
This position directs and implements automotive transportation
schedules for Members at all levels of care within the campus
Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Transportation experience required.
- CDL required.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar transportation position desired.
- Must have a valid commerical driver’s license and satisfactory
driving record as specified by the company and by the company’s
automobile insurance carrier.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with
a high level of confidentiality.
- Work outdoors and indoors during the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels,
normal or elevated street noise levels, lengthened periods of
exposure to sun or cold).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Remain seated in car for long periods of time.
- Ability to drive 15 passenger van and/or mini-bus.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with Member evacuations.
21 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program. Benefits
include Medical/Dental/Vision, Short Term Disability, Life
Insurance, Education Reimbursement and 401k with match.