You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Bilingual Customer Service - Govt Public Trust Clearance - Spanish-English - Remote USA
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC hellip; for you and the customer. As a Temporary Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Govt Public Trust Clearance - Spanish English working remotely, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
This role is limited to residents of certain locations in the United States only. This position is open to residents of AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, MT, NE, NM, OR, NC, NV, OH, OK, PA,SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, WY. Applications for this roll will not be accepted from residents of AK, CA, CT, HI, IL, IA, MA, MD ME, MI, MN, NH, NJ, NY, ND, RI, or WA or outside of the United States. These restrictions are for this opportunity only. You may qualify for other TTEC openings. Please continue to search TTECjobs.com.
What You'll be Doing
TTEC supports a number of government contracts for both long term and short-term assignments. When a national emergency strikes, we're at the ready. These positions are fulfilling as you support those US residents when they are at their time of need.
During a Typical Day, You'll
What You Bring to the Role
- 6 months or more of customer services experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Great written and verbal communication skills in Spanish-English
- Computer experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- High speed internet ( gt; 15 mbps)
- While we recommend a USB wired headset, if you have a headset already, you may be able to use that (except for Bluetooth headsets)
- Smart phone or another device that runs IOS or Android (iPad etc.) for your daily log-in
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Base wage range of %2415 to %2425 per hour depending on program plus performance bonus opportunities
- And we have a healthy benefits package based on your position that could include PTO, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness incentives. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bilingual Customer Service - Govt Public Trust Clearance - Spanish-English - Remote USAfor more information.
A Bit More About Your Role
We're committed to ensuring you have the skills and support to be successful in your role throughout your career. From your first day in training, through individualized webcam-enabled, engagement and coaching, on into 1000s of free courses to support your career growth wherever that may take you. And we know that you bring with you the one necessary ingredient that can't be taught - a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. Our TTEC community is here for you as one dynamic, global family.
You'll report to Team Lead. You'll contribute to the success of the customer experience and the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way
- Active Listening
- Customer Service
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 03IMC
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.