To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oceanside, CA
- NCTD Drivers 290
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MV Transportation • Oceanside, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MV Transportation is Now Hiring DRIVERS (PAID TRAINING)
Paratransit and Fixed Route positions available in North County San Diego
We want YOU to join our TEAM - YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in our Community!
WE ARE CURRENTLY TAKING APPLICATIONS IN PERSON
Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
Location: 305 Via Del Norte, Oceanside, CA 92058
Questions? Please call: 760-400-3422 OR 760-400-3423
Can't stop by? Please apply at careers.mvtransit.com
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to obtain Class B Commercial Driver's License or permit, with passenger endorsements (PARATRANSIT).
- Ability to obtain Class B Driver's License with passenger and air brake endorsements. (FIXED ROUTE).
- Must have a current and valid Driver's License with minimum of three (3) years driving record/history.
- Knowledge of the service area streets and freeway network is a plus.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language clearly.
- Ability to navigate the service area through use of maps and knowledge of service areas.
- Ability to communicate effectively with passengers, passenger representatives, and system staff.
We offer a drug free work environment, room for growth/advancement, and excellent benefits package.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.