The Accounting and HR Assistant is responsible for the daily invoice review for the largest division and various accounting functions, including but not limited to cash management, accounts receivables, accounts payable and other accounting functions as assigned. This position will also include the coordination of payroll processing, assisting with the administration of employee benefit programs and ensuring compliance related to payroll and benefits.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Review the daily invoicing and scan related supporting documents.
- Manage daily cash management record keeping and tracking activities
- Process inbound and outbound ACH/wire transfers
- Conduct weekly outbound check processing activities
- Assist with accounts receivable collection activities
- Process foreign vendor invoices
- Assist with various reporting requirements
- Track and record PTO usage
- Process payroll biweekly
- Update employee data in ADP and ensure required paperwork and record-keeping is completed
- Special project work, as needed
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Must be able to work both independently and with all levels of management
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in time sensitive situations
- Requires the utmost discretion when working with confidential information
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills and above average math skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with third party payroll processing software
- Proficient in the utilization of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with ERP systems
- Associate's or bachelor's degree
- Previous Accounting experience
- Previous Payroll experience
Key Success Factors/Performance Measures
- Invoicing review: accurately and efficiently update reporting and process related documentation, 100% accuracy
- Money transfers: accurately process inbound and outbound money transfer in a timely manner, 100% accuracy
- Accounts Payable: accurately track and monitor invoicing weekly
- Payroll Processing: accurately process payroll biweekly on time
- Confidentiality: ensure 100% of sensitive information is not shared: (any non-public HR related data/information: compensation, PTO, workers' comp, employee relations)
- Accounts Payable
- Cash Management