To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Meridian, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Operations
ExecuNet • Meridian, ID
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Company is searching for an individual to join their leadership team as the VP of Operations at our headquarters in Meridian ID. In this role, you will assist the President in making strategic decisions and further enhancement of Operational KPI’s and overall Performance metrics.
- Develop and implement programs to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations.
- Identify and execute innovative plans to increase company utilization and revenue.
- Provide leadership and direction to the operational staff
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to analyze data timely, efficiently and effectively.
- Continued Enhancement of all Operational KPI’s.
- Analyze and control costs to ensure a high level of profitability.
- Analyze current system capabilities, promote ideas and design for improvement
- Promote professional growth and development with all staff members
- Interact with customers to ensure existing and prospective customer needs are understood and met.
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a large workforce.
- Identify network, customer, and market trends and work to correct areas of imbalance.
- Participate in all new bids with Pricing and Sales from an operational perspective.
- Identify and seize profitable business opportunities while providing solutions for the customer.
- Work to support the service and growth of new and existing accounts and resolve customer service issues that arise.
- Make presentations and respond to questions from groups of executives, managers, clients, customers, drivers and general employees.
- Establish solid business relationships and maintain open, accurate and timely communication with both Internal and External Team members.
- Lead effort to improve fleet/equipment utilization, maintenance availability and fuel efficiency.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned from time to time.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics and or related field.
- EXPERIENCE: 10 years’ work experience in utility operations.
- LEADERSHIP: Must possess outstanding leadership abilities, goal orientation, teaching/coaching, self-discipline and systemic thinking.
- ORGANIZATION: Must have excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- COMMUNICATION: Must have excellent communications skills; presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: Must possess the ability to use good business judgment in making decisions.
- DRIVERS LICENSE: Valid driver's license is required