Are you a nurse who is passionate about doing work that matters? Join our team at The Stratford and make a difference. Carmel's premier Retirement Community is seeking 7a-7p Every weekend RNs. Consistent schedule so you can plan your life . Skilled Nursing experience preferred.
If you have completed your RN license within the past 6 months, you may be eligible for our Education Investment Scholarship Program worth up to $2,500.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse in good standing.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar healthcare position required.
- Five years of healthcare experience desired.
- Remain in good standing with all standards of the Nurse Practice Act.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business in a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the campus.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Shift Differentials Available
Automated External Defibrillator
Registered Nurse Certified