Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people who are just like you! Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The Fort Wayne office is seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Supportive Living Residential Manager. Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. Supervise, train, and provide guidance to the staff in accordance with state and federal
regulations, Benchmark Human Services personnel policies, the Supported Living
policy, and procedure manual.
2. Participates as part of an interdisciplinary team in the development of each client’s
Individual Support Plan (ISP) and Person Centered Plan (PCP).
3. Participate in direct service for each client.
4. Complete daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly documentation as required by Benchmark
and state and federal regulations. Maintain in-home client files according to
standards and protocol established.
5. Facilitate all repairs and required maintenance of the client’s home.
6. Responsible for following client’s budget and ensuring payment of bills. Assist client in
maintaining Medicaid eligibility by scheduling and attending all Medicaid
appointments and providing proper documentation.
7. Communicate professionally with families, Case Manager, Behavioral Consultant, health
care personnel, schools, landlords, employers, etc.
8. Participate in SL Manager’s meetings, team meetings and other departmental meetings,
ISP, Quarterlies, IEP meetings, and other meetings as assigned.
9. Implement training programs as specified in each client’s ISP.
10. Comply with behavior support policies and procedures and implements approved
behavior support programs.
11. Participate in the hiring and discipline of assigned staff.
12. Ensure proper medication/treatment administration and assist in meeting the client’s
health care needs.
13. Schedule and assist clients in all medical appointments and procedures. Ensure
completion of proper follow up.
14. Plan and implement community-based, age appropriate, recreational activities for the
15. Implement required training protocol for new and existing staff.
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers