To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
- Sarah Richards
- Phone: 6467790508
- Phone:: 1 212-661-6622
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Michael Page • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to manage the process of credit applications and rating applications timely and accurately. Additionally, you will be serving as back-up support for various other analysts and portfolio managers as needed.
Our client is one of the largest financial service companies in Japan, providing financial services and products to a variety of clients.
- Assist the Analyst and Administrative Assistant with producing and providing the accurate raw data set necessary for analysis upon request
- Work closely with other team members to manage other daily administrative activities in an effective manner
- Assist in effectively managing ACD GM's schedule, travel planning, expenses, etc
- Effectively manage other department-wide events, meetings, etc
- Arrange internal/external meetings, conferences and in an efficient and coordinated manner with various related parties
- Must be fluent in English and Japanese
- Prior corporate experience 3-5 years
- Experience in data entry and process with speed and accuracy
- Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and multi-task
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- Quick start
- Great corporate experience
- Eligible for full medical benefits
- Full-time offer