To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Erlanger, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Newly Weds® Foods • Erlanger, KY
Posted 11 days ago
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers. The CSR will ensure customer satisfaction by taking complete responsibility for each customer's order and ensuring that all requirements are met.
• Effectively receives, processes, and monitors customer orders from inception to delivery while working and communicating with the production, shipping, purchasing, R&D, transportation, and sales departments. Ensures current and future needs and issues are addressed to customer’s satisfaction.
• Performs a variety of duties including the entry and processing of orders, cancellations, modifications, product specifications, and other requirements.
• Utilizes conflict resolution skills to courteously and accurately respond to customer inquiries and concerns. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions to resolve issues.
• Ensures that customer data and orders are accurate and updated in the database at all times.
• Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of Newly Weds Foods' products and services.
• Perform other duties assigned.
• 1-2 years customer service experience in a manufacturing environment. Food Manufacturing is a plus.
• Strong Communication (Written & oral) skills required.
• Strong analytical, reasoning, time management and project management skills required.
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast paced atmosphere with sense of urgency, Strong organization skills required