To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Brand Ambassador - Starbucks
Premium Retail Services • Washington, DC
Posted 2 months ago
Brand Ambassador - Starbucks
- Builds and maintains long-term trusting relationships with associates, management, and client management
- Maintains consistency and highly visible presence in designated accounts within assigned territory and frequency of visits/service
- Creates and maintains consistent account visit schedule and inputs into assigned system daily
- Ensures quality experience is being executed by conducting regular quality assurance assessments at account/venue level
- Ensures product look and display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, samples working properly, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products
- Attends required training sessions on assigned products/services. Participates in all client-sponsored training events. Maintains any formal certifications on product or service knowledge as assigned
- Routinely trains and ensures understanding of retail sales associates on product, brand awareness, and brand image. Delivers ad hoc and special training sessions as assigned
- Provides routine market intelligence (feedback) on current retail market conditions and/or opportunities that may affect sales or category share of product. Collects and reports information on competitive product and service offerings to management
- Explores new business opportunities within existing client, either through primary or ancillary contacts, and/or at other locations
- Communicates via assigned methods (verbal, written, formal presentation) to management all assigned reports on position activities by assigned due dates
- Assists in the analysis of sales and market/territory data used to provide consultation and/or correction for under-performing markets
- Assists in identifying growth opportunities for client sales and marketing initiatives
- Proactively learns to effectively understand and appropriately communicate competitive products, market trends, and pertinent technologies
- Participates in analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats as assigned in collaboration with management
- Evaluates, recommends, customizes, and implements operations best practices that support the business direction and promotes/enhances the desired outcomes to create a culture of performance excellence
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree preferred with an emphasis in Business or Marketing desired. High school diploma required
- Minimum four years’ experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, CPG, sales, marketing and service organizations required
- Minimum three years’ project management experience required. Previous account management experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills and strong presentation skills with small groups required
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency required
- Significant understanding of remote business tools such as smart phones, tablets, and/or laptop use, including trouble-shooting issues with connectivity
- Remote home office environment with travel up to 80% to corporate offices, regional offices, client and/or vendor offices, training or convention venues, businesses and retail establishments
- Potential for before and after-hours work, weekend (Saturday and Sunday) work and holiday (major national) work
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, short term disability, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES