To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, FL 32256
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experis • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 1 month ago
The Multimedia Specialist acts as a visual storyteller, graphic designer and multimedia producer for the Enterprise Learning Design Development team by creating graphical elements, colleague communication campaigns, and instructional materials. A diverse design skillset is required to plan and produce engaging and compelling creative for print (publications), audio-visual design (corporate shows and presentations including video), and digital (graphic design for social media, message boards, and multi-diverse corporate branding).
Additional Required Qualifications:
* Proficient in usage of MAC equipment, strong skill in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign, Audition and Premiere Pro), Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat
* Experience in multimedia development and production tools including video production (camera, lighting kit, green screen, audio, pre/post-production, etc.)
* Experience in using industry-recognized graphic design, development, and animation tools
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Completes projects/development in accelerated timeframes which includes multitasking, prioritizing, and project management
* M-learning development and deployment platforms (Android, tablet, iPhone, etc.)
* Working with all levels of the organization/relationship building/interpersonal skills
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
* 4+ years of instructional development, adult learning theory, graphic design & editing, web design and development and digital art
* Ability to independently develop instructionally sound interactive e-learning
* Completed training in instructional design and possess instructional design skills
* Knowledge of the functionality of learning management systems, content management systems, web and video conference tools
* Knowledge of 508 compliance and the ability to make design recommendations taking compliance guidelines into perspective
* Knowledge of HTML, XML, Java Script, MPG, JPG file formatting a plus
Related Bachelor's degree or additional related equivalent work experience Graphic Design, Multimedia Communications, Instructional Design
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)