HVAC Project Manager needed! Excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and opportunities for professional development.
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional Growth
- Great company culture
The HVAC Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the HVAC project from inception to completion. This includes the responsibility for project estimates, budgeting, cost control, scope management, time management, quality control, and resource allocation. The HVAC Project Manager will work closely with the client to understand their needs.
- 3 years of experience in HVAC Project Management
- Manage all phases of project from conception through installation, to final commissioning
- Lead change management activities including identifying risks, mitigating them as appropriate, communicating changes to stakeholders and making sure that those responsible are prepared to execute change
- Manage scope of work by ensuring that all work is clearly defined and agreed upon with the client
- Develop project plans and timelines
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as necessary
- Track progress against milestones and communicate issues
- Prepare budgets in accordance with the approved estimate by creating a detailed cost forecast
- Ensure customer requirements are met throughout the project
- Manage team resources by planning workloads, assigning tasks, and delegating
- Ensure that all contractors are adhering to company policies
If you are a detail oriented and organized individual with experience managing HVAC projects, then we would like to hear from you!
Please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Management Phases
- Corporate Project Management