To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10013
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
QA Engineer - Bonus, Pension, Equity
Kforce Technology • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is working with one of the fastest growing technology firms located in New York, New York (NY). This firm is seeking an experienced QA Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to achieve a thorough understanding of the firm's application, backend and the devices it supports. The candidate is expected to write test cases based off user stories, create reports, test the app from a design and usability perspective and support both manual and automated testing throughout the lifecycle of the product. Our QA Engineers are expected to understand and learn about the variety of small business firm's supports and approach testing from different merchant viewpoints and expectations. In addition to be a testing rockstar for new features, the QA Engineer will be expected to work in a dynamic, interactive and global team, communicate efficiently and effectively and always be ready to support their peers. The QA Engineer is expected to work closely with the Product team and Customer Care to do exploratory testing around any issues reported by customers, as well as prioritize upcoming features against bugs to ensure the best experience for our customers. Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain test plans for new and existing features
- Test (mobile and browser based) applications from UX/UI standpoint as well as functional testing
- Feel comfortable prioritizing issues as they come in from testing or Customer Care and escalating as needed
- Review features in development and can identify incomplete specifications or prospective testing risks
- Supports the creation and execution of automated testing
- Keep all departments updated on the status of a release and communicate any blockers or delays when testing a release, through reporting and metrics
- Experience testing on one or more platforms including iOS, Android and web applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong commitment to testing and TDD practices
- Experience creating a manual test suite for new products
- Experience supporting a release from a QA standpoint
- A passion for breaking things
- Experience in the creation, executing and analysis of automation test scripts
- Experience with Automation Test Tools
- Experience with API testing
- Ability to write basic SQL queries
- Experience testing POS or eCommerce system
- Unlimited holidays
- Equity Options
- Income and Death insurance
- Subsidized Travel
- Catered meals
- Happy hours and beer/wine fridge
- Engineering Conferences and trips