Job Description SummaryManage one executive calendars: scheduling, prioritizing, and anticipating multiple calendar appointment movements across time zones. Coordinate frequent travel arrangements. This position provides administrative support to an Executive Leader at CCC and his 8 direct reports that run our Automotive Services Group. The executive administrative support includes, but is not limited to, day to day business functions as well as the management of calendar, expense reports, tracking and reporting out on tasks associated with initiatives and meeting planning. We are seeking an individual who is comfortable working with C level executives, other executive and administrative assistants and all levels of CCC employees. This individual should be capable of anticipating the needs of those being supported in this role and integrating within the leadership team. It is important to possess the ability to multi-task, be organized and help team with organization, be proactive in finding opportunities to support team, maintain complex and frequently changing schedules while anticipating and providing effective administrative support. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, and organized. Maintaining the completion of daily and project workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
- Utilize HRIS system for tracking and processing e Collaboration with EA team and Events Coordinator, who manages all client and internal meetings.
- Organize logistics for annual department meetings and events with assistance of Events Coordinator.
- Draft confidential correspondence, edit documents, and perform other administrative/clerical duties
- Organize and centralize customer content presentations and documents
- Prepare and edit power point materials, presentations and customer proposals
- Navigate customer management tool to assist
- Consolidate and summarize weekly reports
- Order supplies and other items as required.
- Be knowledgeable with all office equipment, i.e. printers, copiers, scanners, conference room technology, etc.
- Perform independent research and prepare information for special projects as assigned
- Participate in leadership meetings to document discussion and follow up items
- Support additional administrative duties and projects as assigned
- Support executive duties for Kick-off/Mid-Year meetings
Why Choose CCC:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 10 years in C level executive administrative role(s) with experience providing executive level support in a corporate setting
- Excellent communication and writing skills, ability to manage multiple initiatives, executive scheduling, calendar management, time management, travel planning and logistics.
- Proficient technical skills including HRIS system or equivalent, Salesforce, Microsoft Office: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint.
- Experience with event planning, including budgeting, vendor negotiations, and creating PO's.
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company's goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
Happy - Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
Enriched - Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart-a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!