Registered Nurse (RN) / Medical Office / Clinic Nurse
Full Time-Temp to Hire
Santa Barbara, CA
NurseCore, a national leader in medical staffing and home care services is currently seeking compassionate, reliable and experienced Registered Nurses for a temp to hire opportunity to work full time in a medical office setting. Our passion, at NurseCore, is connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle.
- Top Pay (Daily and Weekly Pay Options)
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
- Respects client’s rights and maintains confidentiality.
- Coordinates client health care services.
- Adheres to and motivates others to adhere to the nursing process.
- Keeps the physician and others involved in the client’s care informed of client’s status.
- Provides the Clinical Director reports of client status.
- Performs client care within his or her scope of training and experience.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Implements the nursing process in the development of an individualized Plan of
- Admits clients per agency policy and procedure including making the initial assessment/evaluation visit and regularly re-evaluating client’s nursing needs.
- Provides Advance Directives and Client Rights information to clients.
- Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Discharges clients per agency policy and procedure.
- Supervises LPN, aides, home makers, and housekeepers in accordance with state licensure regulations and agency policy and procedure.
- Safeguards company’s and client’s equipment and supplies.
- Prepares clinical, progress, and summary reports per agency policy and procedure.
- Updates knowledge and skills by attending in-services, case conferences and continuing education programs and informs office of all newly acquired skills.
- Receives verbal and/or written orders from physician(s).
Performs routine nursing duties including, but not limited to:
- Client assessment, development and revision of Plans of Care
- Implements nursing procedures, evaluates client progress, accurate, timely, and complete documentation of client care.
- Notifies physician and Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition or any unusual symptoms.
- Performs the following nursing procedures where training, and the state Nurse Practice Act permits, including but not limited to:
- Medication administration per physician orders.
- Nursing procedures per physician orders and agency policy and procedure.
- Obtaining laboratory specimens.
- Starting IV’s and administration of IV medications.
- Changing dressings (sterile or clean).
- Supervising nursing and other health care member staff.
If you are an experienced RN with a commitment to quality care, effective communication skills and good organizational skills, this could be the position for you! Take a look at the requirements below; if this role is a good fit for you, apply today!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current RN License in California
- 1 year of experience as an RN
- Current CPR certification
- Knowledge of clinical standard of clinical practice in critical care preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility, ability to work with members of the interdisciplinary team
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas
EOE/Drug Free Employer #CB1
Licensed Practical Nurse
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2018-1520
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
NurseCore provides services through its local offices in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New York, and Texas. NurseCore currently has 24 offices in seven states, each operated by experienced managers who live in the community they serve. Local decisions mean quick, flexible adaptability to employees' and clients' individual needs.
View the full profile
Based in Arlington, Texas, NurseCore is committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers, clients and employees through ethical and professional conduct, the provision of compassionate quality healing services, and leadership in the medical staffing and home care services industry.
Since its founding more than 30 years ago, NurseCore has long stayed true to the same values and commitment to service held by its founder, Larry M. Carr, a leader in the healthcare staffing field. Mr. Carr’s legacy continues on today thanks to the combined 100+ years of experience between NurseCore President and CEO, Deborah Lollar, and the rest of the NurseCore management team.
Currently, NurseCore's roster of over 6,000 staff includes nurses and other healthcare professionals with an average of seven-and-one-half years of experience in the industry. NurseCore offices maintain State Licensure, Medicare and Medicaid certifications, as applicable, and also exceed Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.