Are you a Human Resources professional looking for a change?
Ultimate Staffing is constantly seeking qualified Human Resources professionals for current and future temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire opportunities in San Diego. Job openings will range from HR Coordinator to Human Resources Director. Salary is dependent on amount of experience.
- Full Life-Cycle Recruitment
- Training and Development
- Managing on-boarding and off-boarding employees
- Conducting new hire orientations and trainings
- Benefits Administration
- Assisting with Worker's Compensation Issues
- Other HR duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1+ years recent HR experience
- Knowledgeable on all State and Federal Employment Laws
- Experience working within HRIS systems
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources preferred
If you're looking to make a change please contact us immediately for an interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Training And Development
Human Resources Information System (Hris)