Senior Property Accountant - Well-established, growing residential real estate development firm!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is an entrepreneurial commercial real estate development firm specializing in the multi-family, retail, and mixed-use sectors.
- Month-end close accounting procedures and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Perform bank reconciliations and General Ledger reconciliations.
- Monthly rent roll processing in Yardi
- Set up and terminate Leases in Yardi
- Oversee Accounts Payable process in Yardi
- Coordination of periodic lender compliance
- Assist/Maintain in property budgets preparation
- Budget to actual analysis
- Participate in various other special projects
- Assist in tax return review
- Organizing invoices for payment by Title vs. payment from working capital and subsequent reimbursement from title
- Collection of W-9s and lien wavers.
- Review of lien waivers
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Property Accountant:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting.
- 3 to 5 years experience.
- Experience with Yardi is required.
- Significant expertise in Excel required.
- Extremely organized and capable of functioning in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Prefer experience with a commercial real estate or similar organization.
- High energy, self-starter, and a strong desire to be constantly challenged.
- Strong Communication skills are necessary.
For careful consideration, please contact:
Derrick Coleman, Managing Director - CFS
- E: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Property Accountant
- Bank Reconciliations
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Tax Return
- Financial Statements
- Self Motivation