Are you an experienced IV Compounding Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Compounding Medication in cleanroom following 797 guidelines
- Staging medications for the compounding process
- Picking and packing medications for shipment
- Cleaning and testing infusion pumps
- Responsible for inventory management
- Clear and active CT Pharmacy license
- Current PTCB or ExCpt National Certification
- 1+ years of experience with Sterile IV Compounding
- 1+ years of previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Experience working with USP 797 standards
Hours for this Position:
- Monday to Friday | 8:30am – 5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
URL blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.