To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monterey Park, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Support Coordinator
The Judge Group • Monterey Park, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Experience - 2 years
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Judge Healthcare is actively seeking full time Clinical Support Coordinator for California's premier health systems!!
This position is located in Monterey Park, CA!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Performs telephonic and written provider communication to support treatment of the member.
- Ensures that approved treatment plans are used as developed and requests modifications to the treatment plan as appropriate, in consultation with the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Ensures the Provider (via the treatment plan and the results) is addressing both long and short-term goals, and regularly assesses the progress or lack thereof of the member’s progress, in consultation with the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Development of a schedule for follow-up and communication with the provider and with the family and/or caregiver.
- Communicates collaboratively with all healthcare professionals involved in the members care to achieve expected outcome(s).
- Generates referrals to contracted ancillary service providers and community agencies in collaboration with the member’s provider.
- Documents in the designated Case Management Database and authorization systems when applicable.
- Generates referrals as appropriate for BHT services.
- Conducts case review with the BCBA Case Manager, or subsequent superior, as appropriate.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills with individuals internal and external
- Knowledge of Medi-Cal and BHT services
- Ability to enter data into the computer and extract information from database
- Efficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and ability to multitask.
- Minimum of two years experience working for a health plan or related field in Care Coordination. Experience with BHT or working with individual accessing BHT-preferred
Please send your MOST UP TO DATE RESUME to Emma at email@example.com
Job ID: 577995
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.