- Responsible for managing the cost & schedule control of the Coordinators portfolio.
- Generation and supervision of periodic cost & schedule reports such as Progress and Earned Value Report, Critical Path, 6-month look ahead, Cost Deviation analysis, etc.
- Work with Project Managers and PMO to obtain and analyze the portfolio performance proactively identifying areas of risk.
- Responsible for creating and keeping all project schedules current.
- Ensures project team utilizes the standard project account structure and cost structures complying with FERC and any other applicable regulation, or customer requirement.
- Support the Coordinator or Project Managers on the development of ad hoc reporting requirements or documents required for regulatory proceedings.
- Supervises internal or external staffs participation in project meetings leveraging schedule time and cost analysis to drive project performance.
- Manage and maintain the Risk profile for the Coordinators portfolio obtaining input from all the team members.
- Supervise and approves the Risk Cost definition and the Mitigation Action Plans developed by the Project teams.
- Must ensure Schedulers/Cost Controllers are correctly reconciling costs with specific work packages and reported outputs in sufficient detail for regulators and customers.
Skills and Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Engineering, Economics, Business or related field
MBA or professional certification a plus
- 5 Years’ experience in Project Controls
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel and Word
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Expert using scheduling tool (Primavera or MS Project)
- Expert experience using cost and resource loaded schedules.
- Advance utilization of Risk Management.
- Expert experience in capital project cost projections, trends, budgeting and accounting.
- Focused on meeting customer reporting requirements.
- Experienced using SAP, writing queries, extracting data.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Results oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of PMP principles and Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge of main configuration and general arrangements of networks (substations, overhead lines and cable) infrastructures.
- Proven ability to lead and work in a team environment.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to think critically, generating reports and information required for regulatory filings and proceedings.
- Business global view
- Communication and influence
- Customer orientation
- Flexibility and globalization
- People development
- Team Work
- Team management
- Results achievement and continuous improvement
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this URL blocked - click to apply
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at Phone number blocked - click to apply or Email blocked - click to apply
Benchmarking (Project Management)
Business Process Improvement