To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Littlerock, CA 93543
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
McKibbon Hospitality • Littlerock, CA
Posted 17 days ago
521 President Clinton Avenue, Little Rock, AR 72201About McKibbon Hospitality
From each thoughtful business partnership to the personal details of a guest’s experience, hospitality begins with us.
Across 8 decades of service, we’ve developed, owned and managed nearly 100 hotels, partnering with the largest proprietors in the industry. We measure success by the quality of our work and the personal connections our people make along the way. Innovation is in our DNA, and we’re fueled by a guest-focused commitment to service. We guide every facet of hospitality development and management, from site selection, financing and construction to hotel renovations, openings and operations.
Our legacy is built on a foundation of integrity, anchored in how we value our guests, treat our associates and partners, and give back to our communities. Every McKibbon associate receives on-the-job service, training, and development for career advancement. More often than not, that career advancement happens right here at McKibbon, where more than half of our leadership team members have been promoted from within. As we expand with new brands and as more markets develop every year, the opportunities for growth are endless.
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Room Attendant?
The Room Attendant creates a home-like experience for our guests with welcoming, helpful, and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean comfortable, and inviting environment.We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made McKibbon Hospitality their career home.
A Day in the Life:
- You are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guest rooms as assigned.
- You must have a tremendous personality and a great desire to work with people.
- You work with the Housekeeping Department to maintain one of the most important aspects of our guests’ stay: the cleanliness of their rooms.
- You work with professional cleaning chemicals on a daily basis
- You work on your feet, pushing a Housekeeping cart to and from the guest rooms
- You have a tremendous attention to detail
- Previous cleaning experience
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a hotel or related establishment
- Identification verifying you are at least 18 years of age
- The ability and flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- The ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs.)
- The desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- The ability and desire to work independently with little supervision
- Multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication skills - the ability to speak, read, and write in the English Language
- The ability to learn quickly and work in fast-paced position with guest interaction