To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bessemer, AL 35022
- Delma Lopez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
QC Lab Technician
Kelly Scientific Resources • Bessemer, AL
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
QC Lab Technician – Bessemer, AL Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Lab Technician for a coatings company in Bessemer, AL. Responsible for managing outgoing quality of batches through established quality assurance programs. Responsibilities:
- Apply test methods for QC of plant batches & assess pass/fail
- Color matching and batch adjustment
- Track problem batches and confirm resolution
- Maintain calibration of required equipment for batch QA
- Color gloss & pH instruments
- Coating thickness meters
- Viscosity, temperature & WPG equipment
- Other equipment/instruments required for QC of manufactured product
- Minimum of a high school diploma or degree in related field
- General laboratory skills
- Demonstrate team and leadership skills, a desire to participate in a new business endeavor that is highly competitive, visible, and that requires high quality standards.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, being a self-starter, and good communication skills are essential.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.