To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Charles, LA 70601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Wrap Facilitator - Social Services
Choices CCS • Lake Charles, LA
Posted 23 days ago
The Wrap Facilitator is responsible for completing a comprehensive strengths-based assessment of the individual, working in full partnership with team members to develop a plan of care, overseeing the implementation of the plan, identifying providers of services or family-based resources, facilitating monthly community team meetings, making regular home visits, monitoring all services authorized for client care, and authorizing all care to maintain fiscal accountability.
The Wrap Facilitator assures care is delivered in a manner consistent with strength-based, family-centered, and culturally competent values, offers consultation and education to all providers regarding the values of the model, monitors progress toward treatment goals, and assures that all necessary data for evaluation is gathered and recorded.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in social work or related human service field. Master's degree in social work or related human service field is preferred.
- Three years of clinical/management experience in human services field preferred.
- Demonstrated two or more years of clinical intervention skills.
- Demonstrated skill in fiscal management activities, team building and development.
- Must possess a valid driver's license in state of residence and auto insurance, as well as have reliable transportation to travel throughout a five parish region.
Choices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.