Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Home Health Nurse / Private Duty Nursing
***Ask About our Sign-On Bonus***
At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle. We are currently seeking Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses to care for medically fragile children and developmentally disabled adults in Phoenix, AZ and the surrounding areas. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
NurseCore is proud to offer a $700 sign-on bonus to all new RN's and a $300 bonus for LPN's. Additional $200 bonus for bilingual (English/Spanish) applicants. Restrictions apply-please call for more details. Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!
As a member of our nursing team you’ll enjoy:
- Top Pay w/ Daily and Weekly Pay Options
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Every day is different for a Home Health Nurse. Our Home Health Nurses care for ill, injured or convalescing patients or persons with disabilities in private homes. You will be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
Performs routine nursing duties including but not limited to:
- Assistance with ADL’s and IADL’s.
- Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse or Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition.
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills and the state nurse practice act permits:
- Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula.
- Ventilator, Tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members.
We have a variety RN and LPN openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below to see what you’ll need to get started.
- Graduate of accredited nursing school
- Current RN/LPN License in the state of Arizona
- 1 year of experience must be within in the last 3 years
- Current CPR
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Proof of current PPD
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of practice
EOE/Drug Free Employer #CB1
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified