To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin Township, NJ 08873
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AX Business Systems Analyst
Oticon USA • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Oticon is part of the William Demant Holding Group, an international hearing healthcare company with more than 11.000 employees worldwide and revenues exceeding 1.5 billion USD. The group's products are sold in more than 100 countries, with own companies in more than 30 countries. Oticon, the largest company of the group, has more than 100 years of experience and today is one of the world's leaders in the industry. We have secured this position by being experimental, creative and effective in finding new solutions. We work together towards a common goal: to provide people who wish to improve their hearing with the best solutions.
The William Demant Group has a strong presence in the US market and is looking for outstanding passionate talent committed to the goals and mission of the company. As one of the global market leaders in the hearing health care field, opportunities exist in many of our businesses, shared services as well as new ventures and projects. Group companies collaborate in many areas and to a wide extent also share resources.
In support of the US market and company growth we are seeking AX Business Systems Analyst that will be key members of the shared service departments, they will be involved in leading projects in the areas of IT, Finance, Operations and centered on analyzing, documenting/ improving critical business processes. They will have regular interaction with senior leaders and managers on the status of projects, gaps, challenges and implementation plans for all groups involved. The Business Analysts will gain experience in understanding a complex international business with multiple brands and stakeholders being involved in various aspects of the business such as:
- Developing strategic and comprehensive e-commerce solutions for the business
- Take part in implementing tomorrows enterprise resource planning systems
- Developing insightful dashboards and relevant KPIs for the business
- Document key processes relating to system implementation and business integration
- Strengthen cross functional processes and communication between the business and shared service functions within IT, Finance, HR and Operations
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience or excellent academic achievements
- Microsoft AX experience a plus
- ERP (enterprise Resource Planning Experience Required
- Visio knowledge Required
- Project Lifecycle experience or Software Development Life
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience a Required
- Strong analytical skills
- Process mapping and problem solving capabilities
- A critical mindset
- Driven and results focused
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
Willing to travel 20% International and domestic
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.