Factory Motor Parts is so much more than an auto parts distributor! We are driven to have the best people on our team to provide the best service to our customers.
We are searching for an energetic and driven Battery Marketer Sales Representative. You would be great in this position if you thrive off of building relationships with customers, helping them understand their product inventory, providing product offerings and educating them on the value of their warranty programs. If this sounds like you, our Battery Sales Team wants to hear from you!
What would your day look like?
- Restocking and managing our customer’s battery inventory.
- Provide information on our entire battery offering.
- Process warranties and retrieve battery cores for return to our warehouses.
- You will operate one of our 6 or 8 bay Battery Trucks in an assigned territory.
- Maintain existing accounts and set up new accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What makes Factory Motor Parts so awesome?
Factory Motor Parts has been Family owned since 1945! For more than 70 years we have supplied the automotive industry with high quality parts and excellent customer service because of our people. Our foundation is built from individuals who enjoy what they do, make good money, and work with the best folks in the industry.
How we can help YOU succeed:
- Popular battery brands such as FVP, ACDelco, Motorcraft, and Trojan
- Outstanding sales promotions, incentives, and proven customer programs
- Managers dedicated to your personal and professional growth
Why Factory Motor Parts may be a perfect fit for you:
- Awesome base salary
- Rewarding commissions
- Lucrative spiff programs
- Paid training
- Established customer base
- Clean, late model trucks
What you’ll need:
- Be 21 years or older
- Have a clean driving record
- Pass a background check
- Possess or be able to obtain a Class B or better Commercial Driver’s License with Haz-Mat Endorsement – we can help you with this
- Be able to repeatedly lift 75 pounds or more
Pre-employment physical, drug screen, motor vehicle record and criminal background check are administered as a condition of employment.
We are an EEOC/AA Employer.
An industry leader, FMP offers well-balanced compensation and benefits programs, which may include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays/vacation/sick time, STD/LTD, + much more. Salary is based on experience and job performance.
Customer Relationship Management