Kelly Services is Now Hiring for an Order management Specialist within the manufacturing industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must quickly respond to customer demands. These include changes in requirements and resolving conflicts in production, contention of time or material and clarification as necessary. This requires an intimate knowledge of the customer requirements through discussion with the VST.
- Represent the team in the production meetings and make decisions based on the VST requirements.
- Escalate all issues to the Program Manager (PM). Keep the PM informed of all changes and conflicts; make recommendations to avoid customer problems.
- Work with other departments to ensure customer requirements are met and commitments are kept. This should be accomplished through audit and discussion with any department that is necessary e.g. Cable Cut, Kiting, OEM Production, Documentation, ETC.
- Support the VST by informing them of status of their orders including, changes in ship method, partial shipments, material contention problems, production problems (assembly, kiting, or cutting), ETC. The PM must make the decision for the customer based on the information provided.
- Support the Technical Review process by taking completed orders back to the floor as necessary.
- Support system updates for top line items, shipping dates, new top copies, ETC. as required to assist the VST.
- Aid the VST on all cable assembly builds.
- Provide administrative review of sales orders.
- Initiate and complete ECOs on any associated documentation.
- Candidates should have an excellent working knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are required.
- Candidate should have a high degree of interpersonal flexibility.
- Experience with a customer service or order entry environment is a plus.
- Technical background (preferred).
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.