In 2020, united in a fierce commitment to deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experience, Virginia Mason and CHI Franciscan Health came together as natural partners to build a new health system centered around the patient: Virginia Mason Franciscan Health. Our combined system builds upon the scale and expertise of our nearly 300 sites of care, including 11 hospitals and nearly 5,000 physicians and providers. Together, we are empowered to make an even greater impact on the health and well-being of our communities.
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region's most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following benefits:
Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
You will provide care to oncology/hematology patients. Implementing and assessing the patient plan of care in collaboration with physicians, interdisciplinary teams and the patient and family.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- The following recent work experience is preferred:
- A minimum of two years in an oncology acute care setting or related work experience (ie. Med/Surg or ICU/PCU);
- One year in chemotherapy administration.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare BLS Certification.
- Certification in Oncology Nursing preferred.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.