To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beverly Hills, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Officer (Armed) - Beverly Hills, CA
SOS Security • Beverly Hills, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the exciting and cutting edge environment of security? Then join the dynamic team at SOS Security.
SOS Security has immediate full-time and part-time positions available for ARMED Security Officers in Beverly Hills, CA. All Armed Officers must provide own firearm.
Prior Security experience required and previous experience in Luxury Retail Security a plus! Qualified candidates must have a 'front-office' professional appearance and experience with providing VIP customer service!
Job Duties may include:
- Continual observation, with attention to detail
- Greeting customers
- Creating incident reports and notifying the appropriate personnel in case of an accident and/or emergency
Successful Candidates will possess the following:
- Prior security experience required and previous experience working security in 'high-end retail' highly preferred
- Must possess valid California Guard Card
- Must possess valid CA Exposed Firearms Permit (MUST PROVIDE OWN FIREARM)
- Exceptional VIP customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
Benefits are available for Full Time employees:
- Leave: Paid holidays, Vacation/paid time off, Medical (Must work 30 hours minimum per week)
- Retirement: 401K
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life, Vision
SOS offers a Referral Bonus to all eligible employees!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
SOS Security is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States. SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. We offer a broad range of services including: Armed and Unarmed Security, Management & Consulting, Investigations, and Executive Protection.
Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team. Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients.
#CB#Back Email Apply Now