To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ashland, OH 44805
- Ohioans Home Healthcare
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Ohioans Home Healthcare • Ashland, OH
Posted 1 month ago
If you are an LPN, we have a great opportunity for you! At Ohioans Home Healthcare, our mission is to help individuals lead healthier, more independent lives by providing the highest standard of care. Our nurses play a critical role in our mission as they interact with and care for patients on a daily basis.
Right now, we are hiring Licensed Practical Nurses for full time & part time positions. If you are a LPN with home health care experience, don't miss this opportunity to advance your career!
As an LPN with Ohioans Home Healthcare, you will be frequently utilizing your skilled nursing experience including but not limited to:
- Traveling to patient's homes to provide skilled nursing services
- Facilitating communication with your patient / family / caregiver and between disciplines involved in your patient's care
- Assessment and documentation
- Organizing and implementing your patients care including ordering services, supplies and equipment
- Being a resource to your patient / family / caregiver
- Reconciliation, education, and management of patient medications in the home
- Accepting, writing, and following through with physician orders
- Educating the patient / family / caregiver on items such as disease process / procedures / new medications
- Skills to be performed include wound care, trachs, G/J tubes, foley caths, medication administration
If you are organized, flexible, and passionate about providing quality healthcare, this position was designed for you!
- Current state nursing license
- Occasional night and weekend visits required
- Home healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to travel to complete patient visits
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate