Weichert.com is hiring a Regional Internet Sales Manager. Weichert.com is the internet marketing division within Weichert Realtors that generates leads from various online activities. The Regional Internet Sales Manager is responsible for increasing the conversion rate of the leads sent to their team of sales associates. This position will select, train and manage a roster of approximately 100 sales associates that are certified to handle online real estate leads. This position ensures there is appropriate coverage to handle the lead flow for their region, as well as manages the performance of sales associates through motivating, coaching, training, and sharing best practices. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Responsible for increasing the conversion rate of leads for their region by working directly with sales associates and Weichert.com Leadership.
* Selects and manages the roster of associates on the Weichert.com lead team for their region. This is done based on geographical coverage need as well as associate performance.
* Analyzes historic and current lead flow data to determine the number of sales associates needed to cover the region.
* Recruits sales associates as needed to cover geographic areas that do not have enough associates to cover the current lead flow.
* Responsible for the training and development of the team of sales associates in their region through promotion of Weichert.com best practices and procedures on closing leads. Examples of coaching techniques include but are not limited to the following: Listening to sales associates' phone calls Reviewing the pipeline of leads and follow up activities. Conducting group meetings One-on-one coaching and feedback sessions Conducting group and individual "call sessions", where the sales associates reach out to inactive leads to determine if any opportunities were missed.
* Partners with Sales Managers and Regional Vice Presidents in the field to accomplish goals.
* Analyzes business metrics to ascertain sales associates who need improvement or to be removed from the roster eligible to receive leads.
* Works with Weichert.com management to communicate and educate the organizational goals and objectives as it relates to the online lead generation business to the field.
* Compiles monthly, quarterly and annual statistics by office and associate for publication companywide.
* Contributes to the Weichert.com sales strategy.
* Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor's degree(Marketing and/or Real Estate experience a plus)
* Real Estate license preferred
* Valid driver's license required
* Real estate sales and/or sales management experience
* Knowledge of real estate business and the conversion of internet leads
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Strong coaching skills and ability to motivate sales associates
* Ability to maintain confidential information
* Capable of working and communicating effectively with professionals at all levels
* Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects / tasks with an attention to detail
* Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
* Superior analytical and diagnostic skills and the ability to apply analysis in determining appropriate next steps
* Excellent computer skills and the aptitude to learn new software applications
* Possesses superior personnel development and delegation skills, including training / facilitation
* Capable of effectively preparing and delivering presentations Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Attention To Detail