Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
PURPOSE: This is an entry level position as an intern for employees considering a job in operations, production or trades. On the job training will be provided.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Learn and gain an understanding of how to assemble products.
- Learn and follow safety, workmanship, product quality and productivity in performance of the job.
- Develop ability to stay focused and may be work in a team environment.
- Develop and ability to read and comprehend specifications, work instructions and prints
- Learn to identify quality issues and notify Quality Assurance personnel for assistance.
- Additional duties as directed by assigned supervisor.
- High School student as recommend by their school or active college student
- Willingness and ability to take direction
- Knowledgeable of all quality procedures used to process items in work center.
- Ability and knowledge to meet all written specifications and prints, and ensure compliance with all standards.
- Comply with factory spec for first piece and production part check.
- Maximum weight lifted- infrequent basis 40lbs. (reels of parts, in boxes, lifted from a shelf above head height, move 55 gal. drum)
- Maximum weight lifted- repetitive basis 5lbs. (parts, tools, boards)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Hourly Full-Time
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)