DRAGADOS USA is seeking Pile Drivers to currently support the construction on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel expansion project. Experienced pile driver who can perform activities to support the pile driving crew, including: pick up piles, unload delivered piles, rig equipment, and set the template. Several positions available. Hiring Immediately!
GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDED:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Pick up and place templates for pile locations
- Support crane activities and pile deliveries
- Inspect tools and safety premises on a daily basis
- Attend tool box talks and maintain a safe atmosphere
- Keep site clean and organized
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Able to work nights and weekends
- At least 2 years experience in heavy civil construction projects
- Previous experience with, and understanding of, the pile driving process and heavy equipment
- Previous experience in a pile driving crew
- Ability to read and understand a heavy construction plan
- Must be able to communicate with others to convey information effectively.
- Must demonstrate attention to details
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Storage (Warehousing)