You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Sales Team Member
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and detail-oriented person, this role is for you!
The Sales Team Member will provide a friendly and efficient customer experience in their assigned area.
- Greet and acknowledge all Customers and provide Best in Class service.
- Keeps all endcaps, side merchandise and sale items full and in stock.
- Maintains customer readiness standards by keeping sales floor clean, including shelves, rail tops, displays and kick plates.
- Assists in completing in-store price changes including regular price, clearance and sales price changes.
- Executes nightly recovery of departments through fronting and facing of shelves, sweeping and cleaning and critical product filling.
- Trained in cash register functionality and is readily available to promptly assist in running a cash register if customer demand requires.
- Assist in merchandise resets, visual display maintenance, housekeeping and the coordination of the freight flow process to ensure sales floor representation of all merchandise.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous retail or related experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and climb ladders is required.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including early mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays and the occasional overnight is preferred.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gevesg7
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.