Accounts Payable Supervisor/ManagerCompensation:
$19.00 to $22.00 hourly
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
• Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
• Support the efforts of management in meeting profit and growth objectives as established in the strategic business plan.
• Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and the organizations.
• Work safely, within the company guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOP) and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
The Carrier Analyst Lead provides general guidance of carrier team. This position will be responsible for contacting carriers for statements and daily invoice processing for their assigned carriers.
Summary of essential job functions
• This job includes the following duties and any other as assigned by current manager:
• Review carrier statements to determine payable invoices.
• Communicate effectively with various departments to ensure accurate results
• Research and resolve any pay issues
• Process improvement
• Other duties as assigned
• Accounts Payable experience
• Ability to learn and use multiple systems, Great Plains a plus
• Attention to detail a must
• Intermediate skills in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Extremely well organized
• Problem solving skills
Accounts Payable (AP), Excel Formulas, VLOOKUP
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Supervisor/Manager
for more information.
- Self Motivation
- Stress Management
- Invoice Processing
- Accounts Payable