To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schaumburg, IL 60173
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Union Leasing - Client Services Manager
Sasser Family Holdings, Inc. • Schaumburg, IL
Posted 2 months ago
The Client Services Manager leads and motivates the Client Services Team responsible for delivering an outstanding customer experience and daily support of our customers. The Client Services Manager is accountable for all processes that ensure successful customer onboarding, retention, loyalty and growth. This role recommends solutions to resolve customer issues and improve team and function efficiency and effectiveness to ensure a positive customer experience. This role will contribute to Union Leasing’s success by maximizing customer retention and growth through exceptional Client Services and supporting daily operations.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Effectively lead and manage the Client Services Team, overseeing the daily operational functions of the team, planning, directing, supervising, and evaluating the team’s workflow and performance.
2. Handle escalated/high-importance phone calls from the Client Services Team. Be an advocate for the customer and ensure rapid resolution of customer issues and identification of patterns and trends to identify opportunities for improvement.
3. Measure customer satisfaction and collect customer feedback to develop and drive holistic solutions.
4. Develop KPI’s for the Client Services department and regularly provide feedback and metrics to VP of Customer Experience.
5. Create Client Services policies and procedures and institute best practices. Focus on continuous process improvement to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the Client Services department and to support a best-in-class service experience.
6. Collaborate with IT regarding Client Services software enhancements and implementations (CRM). Evaluate the effectiveness of present and proposed software and oversee, support and encourage system implementations and upgrades.
7. Manage the administration of customer contracts, promoting data integrity and consistency.
8. Lead, direct, evaluate and develop the UL Client Services Team to ensure that the Customer Experience strategy is implemented effectively, consistently and according to established guidelines through the talent within the business.
9. Provide Account Management support to key customers, including understanding customer’s profile, unique service requirements, expectations & business/industry segment. Provide the customers with metrics regarding their fleet, fleet performance and recommend additional product or service needs as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or GED, required. Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field strongly preferred.
• Five years of fleet management or related experience required.
• Prior management experience strongly preferred.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Client Services required.
• Experience using and/or implementing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software required.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to provide sound problem solving, analysis, and critical thinking.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience with CRM utilization within a team is preferred
• Capability to work with cross functional departments and foster positive team environment
• Ability to independently drive projects to completion, while also functioning effectively in a team environment.
• A leadership style that is transparent, inclusive, customer focused and committed to results with a strong sense of personal accountability and outstanding integrity, with the ability to motivate and develop a high performing team. Strong leadership ability inspiring commitment, professional growth and performance with all members of the team and related organizations.
• Experience in working in collaborative environments to achieve long term strategic objectives.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role.
• Ability to travel periodically for onsite customer meetings.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled