Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
In this role you will take your exemplary customer service skills, patience, understanding and compassion to answer inbound phone calls for our clients' members. You will answer questions related to their healthcare benefits. We offer opportunity for you to earn additional cash incentives for reaching your goals in addition to your base pay. We also offer medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits as well as earned PTO. If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.
• Must have a working knowledge of laws governing both hospital and third-party regulations and procedures.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with patients regarding sensitive and confidential medical and financial information.
• Must be able to develop and maintain professional, service-oriented working relationships with senior leadership, patients, physicians, co-workers and employees.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of health care delivery systems with special emphasis on the scheduling management process for both Hospital/Ambulatory care.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with focus on team building
• Professionally handle a high volume of incoming calls
• Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products and services
• Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
• Be dependable and meet all attendance requirements
• Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process
• Meet or exceed company and client performance metrics
• Maintain a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making
• Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers
• Responsible for call disposition or compiling and documenting customer information as required
• Ability to accept and embrace changes within the current business environment
• 1+ years of experience in Revenue Cycle, preferably Patient Access.
• Strong Customer Experience in a fast-paced work environment, preferably in a Contact Center environment.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screening
• Dedicated area to work from in your home
• Internet speed requirement of 20 Mb/s for download speeds and 10 Mb/s for upload speeds (Wireless access is not permitted)
• Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers, especially senior citizens
• Strong decision making and analytical abilities
• Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
• Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
• Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
Work at Home Set-Up Requirements
Standard Connect and Speed
• Wired Ethernet connection 20 Mb/s download, 10 Mb/s upload (wireless is not permitted)
*Some programs may require higher speeds.
• (2) 21” monitor(s). You will supply 1 and Everise will supply 1.
Hard-wired Broadband Internet Service via DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic
• The use of wireless connections to access Everise Work at Home systems at any time is prohibited, even if the connection is encrypted.
• Additionally, Satellite, Microwave and Cellular Hotspot Internet Services are not permitted.
• You must supply your own headset. Specific models will be shared during the interview process.
To be supplied by Everise (some programs offer bring your own devices):
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Call Centers
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Experience
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service