We are currently looking for a Service Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day management of the location's fleet and service-related inventory. As a Propane Service Manager, you will design and/or implement service processes and procedures and manage the service staff, ensuring maximum productivity, customer satisfaction and compliance.
- Maintain quality, compliance and control of the service-related inventory
- Manage the vehicle fleet which includes coordinating vehicle preventative maintenance, repairs, scheduling and licensing
- Design and ensure execution of service processes and procedures
- Coach, motivate and energize the Service team which includes monitoring employee performance, implementing individual development plans/ activities and initiating/coordinating training
- Ensure effective coordination with Customer Service, Distribution and Sales functions
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
- Minimum of an Associate Degree in Business preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of related technical and/or management experience
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
URL blocked - click to apply
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.