Executive Legal Search Consultant representing client-firms across Texas, with law offices nationwide - Our dedicated legal team place attorneys in the Legal Sector with an established 30-year network of firms and professionals.
We represent direct opportunities for significant professional development in a diverse array of practice areas. We are known for presenting exceptional talent - and securing meaningful career-enhancing positions for driven professionals.
At present, we are under critical assignment on the following positions with several established Texas-based law firms experiencing compelling growth:
Senior Corporate Tax Associate, LLM - Houston, TX
2-5 yr Patent Litigation Attorney, Electrical Engineering - Austin, TX
3-5 yr Civil Defense Litigator, Major Personal Injuries - San Antonio, TX
3-5 yr Litigation Associate, Trial & Appellate Litigation - Austin/San Antonio, TX
5-12 yr Litigation Associate, Eminent Domain, Local Government, Energy - Austin, TX
2-5 yr Appraisal District Attorney, Litigation, Insurance Defense, Eminent Domain, Condemnation/Valuation Cases - Round Rock, TX
3-7 yr Litigation Associate, Insurance Defense, Personal Injury, Real Estate - Amarillo, TX
3-7 yr Litigation Associate, Corporate / Business Law - Austin, Brownsville, TX
8+ yr Partner / Sr Litigation Associate, Various practice areas, Portables required - Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, TX
- Timely opportunity to onboard with innovative practice group experiencing significant upward growth trends
- Competitive compensation structure - clear/established professional growth platform
- Culture of respect and supported professional business development for the driven
- Meritocratic performance recognition
- Partnership track potential
- JD from ABA-approved law school
- Texas bar admission
- Longevity with previous firms
- Excellent research, writing & verbal communications
- Aptitude for engendering client confidence
- Mindset for collegial, creative and entrepreneurial environment
- Business development - leadership initiative
- Persuasive public speaker
- Embrace diversity and inclusion
- Composure and professionalism handling high value, complex matters
- Committed to professional ethics and client confidentiality
If you qualify and are compelled to learn more, please call/text Phone number blocked - click to apply or email URL blocked - click to apply.
All engagement is strictly confidential.
Search Consultant | gpac
gogpac.com | Email blocked - click to apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Corporate Tax Law, Litigation - Diverse Practice Areas, TX Bar Admission
Provide Analytic Support