Kforce has a client that is seeking a Financial Analyst I in Seattle, WA.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- 0-2 years of relevant finance experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment; work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations; strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Advanced excel and analysis skills
- Experience with Cognos and SQL is a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills - including written and oral communication skills
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting their findings to Senior Management
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.