Job Number: 481407
Call Center Representative
One of our top clients, located in Rosemont, IL, is immediately seeking a Contact Center Representative. The Contact Center Representative role will provide great opportunity to provide excellent customer service experience to patients in the call center setting. Their work will have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
This is a great opportunity for a professional who already has call center experience and wants to get their foot in the door with a prestigious institution that trains and promotes from within. We are seeking outgoing, dedicated candidates that are passionate about growing their career in the customer service and healthcare field.
COMPENSATION: $15/per hour
• Answers all incoming calls and emails with the standard professional department greeting.
• Provides fast and efficient assistance to patients with regards to booking, canceling, and rescheduling patient appointments.
• Electronically verifies insurance coverage as part of the patient appointing process.
• Provides updates to patients on prescription refill requests and lab requests.
• Consistently updates patient records and accurately documents all calls
• Provides courteous and accurate responses to general inquiries from patients, clinics, physicians, coworkers, and management staff as part of our commitment to excellence in service.
• Coordinates requests from hospitals, pharmacies, and clinics regarding patient accounts, or transfers these calls and contacts as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of call center experience is a must.
- Prior Healthcare experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have integrity and positive personality.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Potential for upward mobility with performance.
- Fun, collaborative environment.
- Focus on high quality services and patient care.
About Advanced Resources
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing® Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Complex Problem Solving